Can't believe we're already back to Friday! I can't say that this week has been amazing or super productive or memorable. It's just been another week! I don't know about you, but I'm tired of having "just another" days? You know the kind I'm talking about? Nothing note-worthy, nothing specific accomplished, you just made through the 24 hours without the sky falling.
So for my 5 on Friday I'm sharing the 5 things I am most looking forward to, that will help me make the most of my days and actually feel accomplished!!
1. The Abide Journal - I bought this devotional back in June when it first came out, and just because of how busy our summer was I didn't feel like I could devote the time and effort I wanted to give to it. So I'm going to turn this fall into my season of abiding! Excited to start this next week, and learn more about remaining in the Lord!
2. A vacation with my hubby!! - This summer we were way too busy to schedule a vacation. Between church summer camps, and Oklahoma rehearsals I can probably count on one hand how many free days we had! BUT Aaron just told me to make sure there's nothing on my schedule August 29-September 1. We will be taking a mini vacation!!! This will be a time of restoration and relaxation, which I am beyond ready for!
3. Being better about following our budget - You can ask my husband, following a budget is not one of my talents!
4. A weekly cleaning schedule - this does not seem like something I should be looking forward to. . . but I'm tired of exhausting myself with one huge cleaning session! I'm hoping that coming up with a weekly schedule will help me enjoy my weekends more!
5. My Reading List - Unfortunately the books on my reading list have been pushed to the side by the Oklahoma script! I'm ready to start reading again and checking those books off my list!
What are some of your biggest productivity tips? I'd love to hear them! : )
I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth, Meet @ the Barre, and the Farmer's Wife! Check out all of these awesome ladies!
Powered by Blogger.