1. I am in love with this sweater from Lauren Conrad. She is my go to girl for tops. They are all so feminine and comfortable. 3/4 length sleeves are a must for transitional weather.
2. I currently have a different pair of leopard print flats, but they are on their last leg, because I wear them so often! I'm currently looking for a replacement, and as of right now this pair from Target is at the top of my list!
3. I may be behind the trend on this, but I remember last year these waterfall cardigans were everywhere! I loved them, but couldn't find one that fit me well, I'm hoping there will still be a lot to choose from this fall.
4. Scarves - I wear them all year long! They are hands down my favorite accessory. I have way too many, but can't seem to stop. I mean look at this one, it's a map! How can I resist?!
5. Leather flats are my other favorite shoes for the fall, I had a pair from Nine West that unfortunately broke this past spring. . . I had them for 4 years so I definitely got my money's worth. I love these, and they're on sale for $30!
6. I love all fall nail colors, but purples and dark greys are my favorites! This Merino Cool from Essie is calling my name!
Is there anything on your wishlist for this fall? Hope that you have a Happy Tuesday!
I'm linking up with Lauren at Style Elixir