Friday, May 30, 2014

First Five On Friday

Hallelujah It's Friday!!! I don't know about you, but even after having an extra day off I am ready for the work week to be over! Here are some of the highlights of this week!

1. We finally moved into the house we've been renting! We've been fixing up the kitchen and this past weekend was the move date. It's out in the country in a beautiful valley, and I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to wake up to those beautiful mountains every morning!



2. I think the thing my husband was most excited about with the move was that he could finally get a grill! We went and picked it up on major sale at Lowe's and have used it quite a few times already! A lot of chicken and yummy veggies!

3. We are almost done painting/distressing this dining room table! It was free to me from a friend who found it at Goodwill, we had been looking for one, and this is just perfect! I'll be sure to post pictures of the final results!!




4. I just dropped this adorable puppy off to get his summer shave, that is not a happy Friday thing, because I love it when he's fluffy, but we're hoping this will cool him down, since he now has a yard to run around in! (Just ignore his beard from the dew this morning! haha )



5. Maleficent - I have heard mixed reviews about this movie, but I am so excited to see it! I love all things Disney, and Aurora was always my favorite princess! Angelina Jolie is an amazing actress so I'm hoping I won't be disappointed when we go to see it this weekend!


Today I am linking up with Darci for my first Five on Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena