Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Hello there! Well I've finally made the plunge into blogging world! I love blogs, I spend probably way too much time following quite a few of them! I love that blogging has added a new dimension of communication and creativity to so many people's lives! There are so many women I admire in blogs because of their honesty, and I feel like by sharing, whether it's a recipe, DIY project, or a transparent post about something they're struggling with, it helps us to realize nobody has it all together all the time, and we are all navigating through this crazy world together! 

Here's a little more about me! My name is Jessica, I love fancy coffee drinks, music, flowers, decorating, reading, shopping, and plenty of other things you'll find out about along the way! I have a wonderful husband (Aaron), and puppy(Zeke). Aaron and I have been married for about a year and a half, and just moved to Virginia last June, coming up on a year! We moved here for my husband's job, he is a Student Ministries' Pastor. We love our church, and are so thankful that God has brought us here!

The Rose Corner will hopefully be a place where I can document this wonderful life that I've been blessed with! Expect a lot of variety, I've noticed that all of my favorite blogs don't have a specific topic they always write about, but just share what is going on in their every day life!

Thank you again for stopping by, more posts will be here soon!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena