Friday, October 24, 2014

Five on Friday

This week was so busy, and when I am stressed I shop especially online when I'm tired of work. . . probably not the best option, because after the initial rush of joy that comes when you confirm the order comes the dread of having spent money that you're trying to save for new glasses and Disneyworld! But then all those beautiful things come in and you wonder how you lived without them! Here are my top 5 purchases from this week, and most if not all of them I consider fall essentials! 

1.  These shoes! For the past 4 years I have had these beautiful Nine West leather flats, and they were one of my staples every fall, they had gorgeous weaving, were the perfect color, and were so amazingly comfortable!! This past spring they died. . . and I have been on the hunt for a new pair. . . I shared some here that I had my eye on but a few days later when I went to buy them "Sold Out" seriously? Well I came across these Target shoes, and we'll see if they can fit the bill. . . I'm a little nervous, but we'll see!





2. Pearls! I dropped one of my pearl studs on the bedroom floor a couple weeks ago, and unfortunately Zeke got to it before I could, it was quite chewed up even in the 1 minute it took to get it out of his mouth, I got this trio of pearls, and they are awesome! I don't really like tiny pearls, but even the smallest size would be acceptable for me in a tight spot. The middle ones I've already work a couple times, and the larger ones make a bit more of a statement, but aren't too obnoxious! 




3. Cardigan! I just got this cardigan, and wow I don't ever want to take it off! It's a wool blend so it's warm and oh so cozy! Definitely will be a staple this fall!


4. Christmas music! Ok I really can not wait for Christmas! This CD was on sale and Target had the exclusive 2 bonus tracks, so I went ahead and ordered it. (clarification - I was an Idina Menzel fan before Frozen or even Wicked) This is an awesome Christmas CD with alot of well loved songs that have a new twist, and a couple songs you don't hear that often and an original song by Idina. Definitely check it out, if you like something to listen to other than the classics!

5. Not technically a purchase. . . but I'm going to see my family this weekend and am so excited to see them! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm linking up with Lauren ElizabethMeet @ the Barre, and the Farmer's Wife! Check out all of these awesome ladies! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena