Monday, December 8, 2014

Throw A Bow On It!

Sorry for the long break! It's been a little hectic around here this holiday season! We spent our Thanksgiving week touring a majority of the Southeast, and are still recovering considering the fact we've had evening plans 7 out of the 9 nights we've been back! Anyway, I am so happy to be home! And honestly and am glad to be so busy, it just means that our ministry is growing, and we have so many friends and family to be thankful for!

Well we all know that this is the season of gift-giving, and I've already shared my Wish List, but there are always people you aren't sure what to get, and you don't always have a lot of time to invest in pretty and ornate packaging! Here are a list of my favorite things to give, that I can easily just throw a bow on, and they look beautiful enough on their own!

We do a Secret Santa from December 1st until our holiday break, these are the perfect small gifts to give throughout those weeks! I also like to use these for birthdays I may have forgotten until the last minute, as a thank you, and for people that just need a little something to cheer them up!


1. Hand Soap - My mother always had at least 5 extra Bath & Body Works hand soaps laying around, as a just in case gift. Now if you look in my bathroom cabinet you'll see probably 8 or 9! I probably give one out about once a month. I write a simple note and tie it on around the neck of the soap! It is definitely my go-to small gift! Someone can always use it, and they can go and exchange it if they don't like the scent, and B&BW is constantly having buy 3 get 3 free deals so you can easily stock up!

2. Framed Print - This print is from Etsy, but really you could hop on Pinterest and find hundreds of free ones! I wrote a post about it here! I love to put these in a frame (another thing people can always use) and you automatically have an inspirational, or seasonal gift!

3. Nail Polish - I always pick up Essie's at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for $4, but really any nail polish is awesome! You can never have enough!

4. Coffee Mug - I love a cute coffee mug (really, who doesn't?) You can stock up on general ones to hand out, or finding a monogrammed mug will make the gift even more thoughtful! Put a couple packs of hot chocolate in, and your gift is set!

5. Coasters - I'm sure you all have seen the tutorials for tile coasters, they really are that easy! If you know the recipients decor, you can match the tiles to it. However, if you're running short on time, pick up a packaged set, like these cardboard ones. I know that often I don't have enough nice coasters at parties and these larger 10-packs come in handy! This is also a wonderful hostess gift!



I hope your holiday shopping is going well, and that this list will help knock a few more gifts off your to-get list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena