Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pretty Printables



Things that I love to use when decorating are inspiring quotes, verses, and names or dates that are important to us! These prints can change my outlook on a rough day and remind me of what is important in life. Some of the prints I have are even useful, especially in the kitchen!

Something that I really love about prints is that they are the easiest thing to change out for different holidays! In the list below I have prints that are Christmas, Patriotic, Thanksgiving, and Valentine's Day themed. Changing out a simple print is the perfect way to freshen up your decor, and to remind you to celebrate the holiday season! Whichever holiday it might be!

I compiled a list of all of my favorite FREE printables! All of the blogs I've linked to are wonderful and a lot of them have even more free printables if you'll stay and look around! I have or had all of these printed out at my house. I just keep a stockpile in a very nice plastic folder so they don't get damaged and change them out whenever I want. You can click on each link and it will take you to the original source where you'll find instructions for printing them out. I just have a pack of plain white cardstock that I use. 8X10 is my default, but sometimes I'll do 5X7. (e.g. the kitchen conversion chart, chalkboard verses) Have fun beautifying your home with all of these lovely printables!



1. Life Is A Kitchen Printable - This is so cute to put in your kitchen, I have a lot of chalkboard prints that I rotate through my kitchen, by switching them out you pay attention to the quote more and it helps your room feel like it got a miniature makeover!


2. Merry & Bright - I love especially how this print is styled on the blog, it's part of one of my favorite Christmas songs, and always put me in the holiday spirit!


3. Give Thanks - This is a great print for Thanksgiving, but really it can be used year round!


4. Joyeux Noel - This is from my house last Christmas, I love this print so much! It's probably my favorite of the bunch. It fit my Christmas decorations so perfectly, especially in this spot.


5. Patriotic - I have an 8X10 frame on the console table in my dining room and that is where I normally switch out prints for the seasons, this one was up for this past 4th of July!

6. Thanksgiving - There are 3 beautiful prints in this link and I love them all! I don't often decorate for Thanksgiving because we always make a long trip down to Georgia for the holiday, but switching out prints is just enough to get you in that thankful spirit!


7. Kitchen Conversion Chart - I have this print hanging on the fridge in my kitchen, maybe one day I'll get around to this project, but for now it dresses up my fridge and is there when I need it! It definitely comes in handy, and I just love when things are beautiful and useful!


8. Initial & Name - This is listed as a nursery printable, but I think it could work for your last name or kids of any age!

9. Where Mom Is - I gave this to my mom in a frame for Mother's Day. Framed prints are one of my favorite gifts! They're always beautiful, and even if they don't like the print, they get a nice frame out of it!


10. Quatrefoil Monogram - I love this printable and have used it too many times to count. I've put it in our bedroom, on binders/planners, I've even put it on notecards. There are so many color combinations, it will match anything you need it to!


11. Gratitude - There are also 3 prints in this links, and every single one is inspiring and stunning! They are all about gratitude and joy, which is a reminder all of us can use!


12. Love the Journey - There are 4 different versions of this print, bikes, flowers, polka dots, chalkboard!! Seriously what is not to love! This would be adorable in a little girls room, or in your office to remind you life is about the journey more than the destination!


13. Fall In Love - These are from the same website as the previous link, The 36th Avenue has so many wonderful printables! That girl is amazing! The one pictured is my favorite, but all of the love printables on this page are great! You can use them in your bedroom or as a sweet note to your man, and definitely to decorate for Valentine's Day!


14. Chalkboard Verses - There are so many wonderful verses on this page and this is just one of them! I've printed out all of my favorites and switch them out about every week. I simply choose which verse I want to focus on. You can tell this is a smaller picture, it's prints better as a 5X7 at least it did for me! 


15. Think Deeply - This is a beautiful quote. I really love this colorful mixed type version, but she also has a chalkboard one you can download!

One store that I love and also use for a lot of prints is Naptime Diaries! They do a beautiful job using verses, and song lyrics to bring beauty into your home. They aren't free but they are definitely worth every penny!


*I take no responsibility for the above prints. All links direct back to the original source. This is simply a list of free printables I have used for personal use in my home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena