Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Grapevine Wreaths

One of my favorite things for a house is a good grapevine wreath! I feel like these beauties can be made to match any season, and you only need 1! I have had this grapevine wreath since we got married 2 1/2 years ago, and am constantly changing out the flowers for a new fresh look! Here are 4 of my favorites! 

1. Cotton Bolls - I love this one for late summer/ early fall!

2. Fall Berries - This one will last me from early Fall through Thanksgiving if I want. I put the berries through the entire wreath, but you could also just do a corner like I did with the other wreaths. 

3. Ombre Hydrangeas - This is always my favorite, it's so full, and you could do any color! I've also hung an initial in the middle for a personal touch. 

4. Roses - I did this one for Valentin'es Day this year, you can do as few or as many as you like! 

Do any of you have grapevine wreaths you use throughout the year? What type of decor/flowers do you put on them? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena