Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How to Get Dressed



This is an interesting book to review, I don't have any strong opinions about it. Since it was informational I did think it went a bit slow sometimes, but the author did manage to make it a little interesting, considering there were no amazing photos. I was expecting a lot of photographed examples from a book about clothes, but o well. I felt like it was very practical, but I also thought I knew a lot of the information that was given. This women definitely knew what she is talking about though and gave so many awesome tips! There are some people I think that could definitely use this book! I am glad that I have it now for future reference, but I don't think I would have bought it myself. I would definitely recommend this book to someone who wasn't comfortable with style and wardrobe choices.



*I received "How to Get Dressed" from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for a review*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena