Friday, July 18, 2014

Five on Friday!

So glad it's Friday!! It's been a long week, and we have a lot of things to do this weekend and then another couple of long weeks! O well I guess that's how life is!



1. These geode coasters - I love them so much and they were finally on clearance!!! They are a beautiful light sparkly green. I love Marshall's and always spend way too much money in there!

2. Fondue with my youth groups girls! All of the girls in our youth group are absolutely wonderful we had an awesome time on Wednesday night eating chocolate fondue and playing fishbowl (if you haven't heard of fishbowl, you are missing out! it's the best game ever)

3. I'm going berry pickin' tomorrow with my man! Our neighbors brought us some raspberries from the mountain behind our house and they were amazing!! I can't wait to go up there and pick whatever is left!

4. We are almost done with Oklahoma rehearsals! We went off book through Act I on Monday, Act II on Tuesday, and tonight we're going all the way through!

5. J. Crew Sample Sale - Also doing that tomorrow! If you are in the Lynchburg, VA area you should totally check it out!

Today I am linking up with Lauren ElizabethThe Farmer's Wife, and Meet @ the Barre!! Check out these lovely ladies for some wonderful Friday Highlights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena