Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello Again!

Wow I feel like it's been forever since I posted something! (It's actually only been a week) . . . but still. Last week was so busy, between going to church camp with my husband and then opening weekend of Oklahoma there was hardly time for me to eat & sleep, and much less for blogging! Hope that you guys had a restful weekend! Here are some Instagram pictures to recap my last week, you can also get to my full account by clicking the little icon to your right!! Hopefully this week I'll be getting back into the swing of things as far as blog world is concerned! 

Oklahoma opened this past weekend so we had dress rehearsals on Sunday and Monday, my youth group (and husband) went to church camp on Monday so I got up on Tuesday morning to go and join them! 



The camp has an amazing coffee shop, I was able to meet up with most of our girls when I first got there. 


As sponsors the camp gives you a lot of free time. Aaron and I have been so busy lately, it was really nice to just be able to walk around with him, and not have anything that had to do at a specific time!


I left camp on Thursday morning to come back for opening night of Oklahoma! All of this weekend's performances went so well!! 4 down only 8 more to go! My family came up on Saturday to support me, that's also when Aaron got back from camp so he was able to join them! I hate that I couldn't spend more time with them, but we have 2 shows on Saturday which basically means from 1:30 PM - 11:30 PM I have no life!!

Hope that you have a wonderfully productive week! I'm already ready for Friday and it's only Monday??? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena