Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Meet Sweet Zeke

Well you guys, some things have come up so I don't have that furniture post I promised! I'm going to put it together for next week. . . but instead I am going to show you some pretty adorable pictures!



Last year for my birthday my husband let me get a puppy! We had been looking for a while, but couldn't decide on what kind of dog to get, whether to adopt or purchase from a breeder, we even had to decide on color(he loves white/blonde dogs and I've always loved black dogs). Finally I saw an ad on Craigslist for cockapoos, they're half cocker spaniel and half poodle. We got a first generation. . . meaning that Zeke parents are a pureblooded cocker spaniel and pure blooded miniature poodle. You can purchase 2nd, 3rd, even 4th generation, which just guarantees you won't get too much poodle or too much cocker spaniel in your cockapoo!

We were so excited to get Zeke! We picked him out when he was I think 3 weeks old, and then went to pick him up when he was almost 8 weeks. He just turned a year on May 26th, and is the size that he will sty at, a whopping 14 pounds!

You'll be seeing a lot of him on the blog, and if you follow on Instagram, you'll see his pictures tagged with #sweetzeke. Here's a little miniature gallery of this cutie!!!


    
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 The Rose Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena